This is one of the banes that I have been working with on WebLogic 5.1 sp8.

I don't know if sp9 fixes it but what it means is one of the custom tags
within your
html:form tags is misconfigured, misspelled, missing a end tag or throwing
an exception.
To debug these I had to view the source of the Internal Server Error page.
If I was
lucky I could see some output to determine where in the JSP page I got the
error.  If you can't see any output when you view source I would
successively
add custom tags between the <html:form> tags until you get the error.

Good Luck,
Abraham