Hi,

I came across the following statement:

"The Struts framework lacks what is called "dynamic properties", or the
ability to use meta data to drive the creation of forms and the associated
ActionForm. This means it is impractical to dynamically build a HTML form
using a separate, predefined data source (such as a XML file or database
table). When a project requires database-driven form design it would be best
to design special Model I-based JSP pages for this task. Keep in mind, it is
still possible to use Struts in other areas of your project. The Struts team is
well aware of this limitation arising from the lack of "dynamic properties."
This feature is planned for version 1.1 of Struts."
(http://www.jspinsider.com/tutorials/jsp/struts/strutsadvance.html)

But what I'd like to do is precisely this: Creating HTML forms dynamically. Is
there another way besides using Model 1-based JSP pages for this task?

I appreciate any clue in this matter.

TIA
Hartmut Bernecker
Heinrich-Rorbeck-Weg 30