I'll have to check into that...thanks for the heads-up.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: JasonChaffee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 3:08 PM
To: struts-user
Cc: JasonChaffee
Subject: RE: problem with weblogic 5.1sp9 and example webapp

I hope you are aware that sp9 has some serious bugs and if you are
counting on it following the servlet specification, well, your Web apps
won't work correctly.  In fact we found that sp9 loses session scope
objects.  If you must use weblogic 5.1 and you must use sp9, then I
would suggest trying to get support from BEA, but I warn you this is a
difficult task because they don't understand the servlet specification
very well...