I'm working on a very complex webapp with hundreds of form pages. Frequently
there are "chunks" of a form that are shared across several pages. I was
hoping to use the components library to separate these common form chunks
into reusable pages, but I'm not having much luck with this.

The problem is that the struts html:form tag stores data in the PageContext
of the enclosing page, where individual input tags that appear in the the
included components are unable to access them. I don't know if there's
anything I can do about this from my application's end.

Does anyone have any suggestions...hopefully something other than "don't do
that!" ;-)

Would it make any sense to change html:form to use the request context
rather than the page context?

TIA,
1899 L Street, NW/ 5th Floor / Washington, DC 20036
Phone 202-463-4860 ext. 258 / Fax 202-463-4863