Hi,

I'm trying to activate two actions for one request. After the login-action
the viewCategory-action should be activated. For this I've defined a
forward-statement in the action definition of login (see below). My problem
is, that after finishing the login action nothing happens. I don't get the
view.jsp with the input of ViewCategoryAction. Also tomcat (3.2.1) doesn't
report any problems. I verified, that I've the right mapping.findForward
statement in the ViewCategoryAction.

I saw this construction in the struts-example. Am I missing something?

Greetings,

Marco

    <action    path="/login"
        type="de.softlab.bookmarkmanager.action.LoginAction"
        name="loginForm"
        scope="request"
        validate="true"
        input="/login.jsp">
                <forward name="failure"              path="/retry.jsp"/>
                <forward name="success"              path="/viewCategory"/>
        </action>

    <action    path="/viewCategory"
        type="de.softlab.bookmarkmanager.action.ViewCategoryAction"
        scope="request"
        input="/view.jsp">
                <forward name="failure"              path="/retry.jsp"/>
                <forward name="success"              path="/view.jsp"/>
    </action>