From: Nanduri, Amarnath [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 10:21 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: run scripts when using struts in deployment mode

Hi All,

      I have a question about Struts when used at deployment. Is there a way
i can build a script that starts up whenever the application server starts
up. I would prefer using Ant but i am open to options. This script would hit
all the strut-enabled webpages (so that they will be in memory) . When the
first user hits the website he/she will get a faster response time. I am
curious to know if anybody has done that and if so can they share their
experiences. Can something like this be an integral part of struts ?
(possibly an example) Thanks a lot.

cheers,
Amar..