Hi,

I have a form with two buttons. If the user clicks one button the form is
submitted via the standard action defined in the form tag. If it is the
second button, I change the action and submit the form. The problem is that
I have a text box on the form that when I check its value in the action
servlet that parameter is not being passed. A snipped of my html page is as
follows:

    <TABLE name="tblModifyWRCriteria">
    <TR>
      <TD>
          <bean:message key="prompt.wrNumber" />
      </TD>
      <TD>
        <INPUT TYPE="text" ID="wrNumber" Name="wrNumber" SIZE=20>
      </TD>
      <TD>

On the default button wrNumber is submitted to the action servlet but on the
the second button I do the following:

function doWRModify(wrNumber)
{
  workrequest.wrNumber.value=wrNumber;
  workrequest.action="/wrModify.do";
  workrequest.submit();
}

I set the value of the text box, then I reset the action then I submit the
form. In the below case I get null returned:

  String strWRNumber=request.getParameter("wrNumber");

Regards

Alex Colic, HBA, B. Ed
PopWare Inc. "Driving down the cost of conversions!"
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: 1-905-777-8171 ext. 104
Fax: 1-905-777-0132