I posted a bug report and sent a patch for struts on this one. I think this was
last week. The committers decided not to include it, because the wrap attribute
is not in the HTML spec. This is really unfortunate, escpecially because the
little patch I already provided is just a minor change and would be useful for
pretty many developers, I think.

So what I am doing: I am patching struts locally. You should be able to find my
mail with the patch in the mail-archive.

--- Matthias

William Jaynes wrote:

> I usually need 'wrap="virtual"' as an attribute for my textareas. It
> isn't part of the HTML spec, but it's supported in both Netscape and IE,
> and it's pretty useful. I wonder how people are dealing with the lack of
> a "wrap" attribute in the struts textarea tag.
> --
> William Jaynes | University of Michigan Medical School
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] | 734-763-6751

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature