I've been doing this and it works fine except for one thing, and maybe
someone can help.

When you go to the next action, the request object is still in scope and
has not been cleaned. Therefore any data from the request that happens to
have a setter in the 2nd form bean gets auto-filled into the form belonging
to the 2nd action as well as the first.

Any ideas of how to clear the request object or tell struts not to
autopopulate after an action forward?

Andy S

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 17/05/2001 23:20:36

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]