Tanver,
        has nothing changed about your environment or application? you're saying
that you made no changes to your app and it simply stopped working?  pardon
my skepticism but that is not usually the case with software. :-) did the
error come as you re-deployed the app? is the struts-bean.tld in your
archive's WEB-INF directory? do you have a copy of Xerces.jar in your
WEB-INF\lib directory too? the likeliest reason for the error you describe
is that either you are picking up an incompatible version of Xerces as was
suggested, or there is something wrong with the struts-bean.tld in the
deployed WAR or EAR.  you can examine the deployed archive by looking it up
in the ObjectStore of the database to which your app is deployed. there will
be a jar for the contents of WEB-INF\lib which can be saved to disk and
opened with WinZip. there were some issues with Silverstream 3.7.1 related
to deployment of Struts apps, but i'm not familiar with anything like you
described.  if you had said that you had changed a JSP page in your app and
were getting this error re-deploying, it might be an error in the JSP page
that the Silverstream JSP compiler is doing a poor job of isolating. since
you say that the app was working, i won't ask about whether the WEB-INF
directory was created with all capital letters. Case does matter as you
probably know and Windows is poor at showing the true case of directory
names in it's Explorer. other than that, i'm not sure what the issue is. i'd
offer that 3.7.2 seems to work well with Struts, but your problem sounds
more related to your environment rather than the Silverstream app server.
can you think of anything else that might help us diagnose the problem?

regards,
Pat Ludwig
Silverstream Software