From: Jan Fredrik Øveraasen
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 3:00 PM
To: STRUTS (E-mail)
Subject: Architecture for a form-wizzard

Hi
I`m building a site that uses a application form that spans over several
pages. How should I design this application?
1. With formBeans for every page
2. One formBean for the entire application form

All suggestions appreciated

Jan Fredrik

        ___ Jan Fredrik Øveraasen | Senior Systems Developer
        ___ Cell Network ASA | Pb. 5313, Sørkedalsv. 10A, N-0304 Oslo,
Norway
        ___ Tel: +47 23196600/35 | Fax: +47 23196601 | Mob: +47 93 49 99 88
   ___ http://www.cellnetwork.com/ |
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]