From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2001 5:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: who provides ActionMapping class?

Hello struts-users,

A newbie question:

Who is responsible for providing ActionMapping class?
My prototype webapp runs fine with <action-mappings>
descriptions in the struts-config.xml, I did not have to
write ActionMapping.java for this myself. I must be
missing something.

Digester documetation seems to me to imply that I'd
have to write a class to parse struts-config.xml and create
ActionMapping.java using Digester. I am confused.

- kazumi