Hi,

I'm using jakarta-struts-1.0-b1 with a Resin 1.2.5 container running on
hpux11. When I post a form with a form struts tag including

method="POST" enctype="multipart/form-data"

The servlet throws an exception like this: java.io.IOException: No such
file or directory at java.io.UnixFileSystem.createFileExclusively(Native
Method) at java.io.File.checkAndCreate(File.java:1161) at
java.io.File.createTempFile(File.java:1246) at
org.apache.struts.upload.MultipartIterator.createLocalFile(MultipartIterator.java:465)
at
org.apache.struts.upload.MultipartIterator.getNextElement(MultipartIterator.java:201)
at
org.apache.struts.upload.DiskMultipartRequestHandler.handleRequest(DiskMultipartRequestHandler.java:70)

at org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.populate(RequestUtils.java:447) at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.processPopulate(ActionServlet.java:1910)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1521)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:509)

Struts seems to be parsing the input and failing to create a temporary
file. The system temporary area is /var/tmp which is world writable.

I've seen a lot of similar posts on this topic, they seemed more
compicated. I'm hoping this is simply a configuration problem. If anyone
has any ideas they would be appreciated. thanks,

Andy.