Fra: Ted Husted [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sendt: 27 May 2001 18:58
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Re: Production uses of Jakarta STRUTS 1.0

"Deadman, Hal" wrote:
> The links below are from http://www.husted.com/about/struts/.

Also,

< http://data.wxxi.org/wxxi-gavel >

which I just added to the list.

We've been running an online auction for several weeks now, and it will
continue through the end of June. The source for this project will then
be released as open source. We've received 40,000 bids on nearly 5,000
difference auctions. Performance has been excellent.

If you're just getting started with Struts, keep an eye out for my new
Strut-by-Strut article. There's an early release at <
http://www.husted.com/about/struts/ > under Coming Soon.

-Ted.