Based on what you are showing in your email, everything looks OK. I don't
think the problem is with the iterate tag. The message
"javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find bean client in scope null"
would have to be coming from bean:write which is looking for a bean called
client. It's looking in all scopes (null just means you didn't specify a
scope), so you don't need to add a scope. The iterate tag should put a bean
in the page scope with the name client.

Are you sure that it is the bean:write tag inside the iterate tag that is
causing the error or is there something else on the JSP that you aren't
showing? Try removing the bean:write from the iterate tag and replacing it
with some html.