From: Shane Warne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 5:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Logic-Iterate

Hi,
I was trying to us the logic-iterate tag and i'm stuck
at a point. Please go thru the snippet below,

<logic:iterate id="test" name="mybean"
property="name">
  <li><em><bean:write name="test"/></em></li>
<%
String myName = instance.getName(mybean.getName());
System.out.println(myName);
%>
</logic:iterate>

Now, how do i get one of the properties of a bean when
i'm iterating through a collection of a bean objects.
Bottom line is i would like to pass the property
getName() into a variable. Can anyone help me in
sorting this out ??

Thanks,
Shane..

=====