What version are you using and what did you change to
make it work.  Maybe I can fix it.  Does Orion only
accept '1' as a valid load-on-startup value?

<load-on-startup>2</load-on-startup>

David

--- Chuck Stern <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks, that worked.
>
> chuck

org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.message(RequestUtils.java:292)
>       at

org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.MessageTag.doStartTag(MessageTag.java:239)
>       at

/registration.jsp._jspService(/registration.jsp.java:72)