Title: GenericDataSource error

Hi,

I need to get familiar with using Struts and JDBC and I'm trying to run the fruit-glaze application.  I've installed mysql and the driver, added the driver to my classpath and started mysql as a service.  Then I added fruit-glaze.war to the webapps folder and started Tomcat.

Now I've got
Begin event threw exception
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org/apache/struts/util/GenericDataSource

when Tomcat tries to compile struts-config.xml

I can see that struts.jar is in the /lib folder and GenericDataSource.class is there, so what am I missing? Is there something else I need to add to my classpath to make sure that Tomcat deploys the fruit-glaze.war correctly?

Thanks,

Kat Luna
[EMAIL PROTECTED]