From: Daniel Benzimra-Ceuppens [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 6:38 PM
To: Roxie Rochat
Subject: RE: Form tag problem in VAJ 3.5.3 WTE with 1.0b2

I have:

1) both "...\WAS\struts-example\servlets" AND "...\WAS\struts-example\web"
are specified in my webapp's classpath;

2) my struts.jar, parser.jar & jaxp.jar files under
"...\WAS\struts-example\servlets\";

3) I did not change the jar-file, but put the corrected class-file in
directory "..\WAS\struts-example\servlets\org\apache\struts\taglib\html\"

Works fine (here anyhow).

Regards,

Daniel.