i, there folks , Firstly regarding Cascade Style Sheets it worked by
moving it to were web apps was looking at top level. My next problem i
have scripted a infoscroll script (window status in JavaScript for our
Index.jsp , thus it works on my personnal site albeit not my conpanies
prototype.
I have scripted before with JavaScript in html elements only and works
fine any suggestions

<!--Below is a JSP expression that is not hidden from browser-->
<!-- JSP Name:index.jsp Written by Chuck Amadi IT Systems
Programmer.This page was executed
on <%=new java.util.Date()%>-->
<head>
<title>Brecon Beacons National Park</title>
site generator">
travel walking climbing access">
<!-- reference standard bbnpa cascade style sheet -->
<link rel="stylesheet"  href="css/bbnpa.css"
        charset="ISO-8859-1"  type="text/css"> //create  scrolling
window status
<script LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
<!-- hide js code

function infoscroll(seed,looped)
{

dont need to bore u with the rest of the body script!!!

}
// end js code -->

<!--
infoscroll(100,1)
// -->

</script>

cheers chuck

--
The views expressed by the sender of this message don't
necessarily represent those of Brecon Beacons National Park