From: Satish Khanzode [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 11 June 2001 13:11
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Changing UI

Hi all
I have created a project with Struts and now I want to change the User
Interface of the jsp files in it. I want to change the positions of the
components like label, textfields, combo boxes and their foreground and
background colors.
If I had not used struts, then I would have changed the UI in Dreamweaver
which is very fast and quick.
But now the jsp content is in html custom library tags of Struts. How can I
change the UI in a fast and efficient way without going to the code of each
and every jsp.
Any ideas ???
Thanks
Satish