Hello,

I have created a javascript widget which lets users move options from one
multi-select to another as input to a search.  For example they can select
one or many hardcoded options in an "allowed" select box and then click on
an arrow to move the selected options into the "selected-for-this-search"
select box.  Just before the form is submitted, I also select all the
options in all the "selected-for-this-search" boxes so that they are
submitted.

My question is, can Struts support this?  From the messages on this list it
seems like multi-select box values need to be kept in an Array but I think
mine need to be in a HashMap

thanks,
matt.