Hi,

I think I'm missing something here.  I have a bean that is available to my
page in the request scope.  Within that I have another bean that has
properties I want to display.  I'm trying to use the define tag to get a
reference to the embedded bean and I'm getting the infamous:
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: No getter method for property homeAddress of
bean policyHolderInfo

Here's the code -
In my bean policyHolderInfo bean attached to the request obj:

public AddressInfo homeAddress;

public AddressInfo
getHomeAddress(AddressInfo homeAddress)
{
    return homeAddress;
}

public void
setHomeAddress( AddressInfo homeAddress)
{
    this.homeAddress = homeAddress;
}

My jsp tag is:
<bean:define id="policyHolderAddress" name="policyHolderInfo"
property="homeAddress" />

All other getters on the policyHolderInfo bean work just fine.

Am I doing something wrong or is there another way to do this?  Any
suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Chuck