I'd like to be able to diagram the work flow of my web application,
which uses Struts.  At the most naive level, I imagine it to be a graph
of nodes (Actions, JSPs) and arcs (URIs and/or ActionMappings).  Has
anyone specified a graph language to include the following bits of
information?

        * Actions
        * ActionForms
        * Request data (including attributes)

At a glance, I'd like to be able to answer questions, such as the
following?

        Q1. Where and how was a specific ActionForm instantiated and
populated?
        Q2. What requests does a specific page (html or JSP) include? (Or put
another way: "where can I go from this page?").
        Q3. In presenting a given page, where did the data come from?
(ActionForm? Bean? Was it on the session or the request? Under what
name? etc)

I've toyed with

http://members.home.net/dlongmuir/struts.html,

but found it limited to the data in the struts-config.xml.  I'd like to
include the JSPs as well as the data flow.  Any ideas?

--
Martin Zaidel,
Senior Software Engineer