Im not sure if I understand the question fully...
Do you need to create the PDF on the fly?  or just point to existing PDF
files?
Do you have a question on framesets?

If you already have the PDF file, you can display it in your frameset
the same as you would any other HTML, JSP file.
However, the user's browser must be set up to actually view the PDF.  If
the user's browser does not have the plug-in / mime-type set up, then
they will be asked to download the file.  Therefore, you may want to
have a link to the appropriate plug-in.  (that is if you cannot
gaurentee that your users will be set up properly).

Pete