Hi!

I have two servlets interacting in an application:  the Struts' Action
Servlet and another servlet of mine that intercepts all requests and
puts information related to them in a database (referer, host, etc.).
So when a request comes in, myServlet receives it, saves these
information in the database and then forwards the request to the
ActionServlet who does the rest of the job.

Now I would like that after forwarding the request to the ActionServlet,
my servlet "waits" for the *response*, determined by the ActionServlet,
to put some information on it in the database.  But I have no idea how I
can do that...  Perhaps using an include instead of a forward?  Anybody
has an idea??

Marc