Hi,
    I have a form named TimeRecordForm which contains a collection named
activities full of Activity objects. One is able to select a row ( check
the checkbox ) and click the Delete button to remove the appropriate
Activity object from activities. This is accomplished in
TimeRecordAction.perform.

So far so good. Now, during the ActionForward back to TimeDetailPJA.jsp(
which contains the iterate tag ) an exception is thrown.

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Exception thrown by getter for property
activities[1].activitySelected of bean timeForm
        at
org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.lookup(RequestUtils.java:513)
        at
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.CheckboxTag.doStartTag(CheckboxTag.java:205)

        at
jsp_servlet._timedetailpja._jspService(_timedetailpja.java:201)
        at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:27)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:120)

        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImpl.java:915)

        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.invokeServlet(ServletContextImpl.java:879)

        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextManager.invokeServlet(ServletContextManager.java:269)

        at
weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.invokeServlet(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:365)

        at
weblogic.socket.MuxableSocketHTTP.execute(MuxableSocketHTTP.java:253)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:129)

The trace was generated when activities first contained 2 activitites
and then had one deleted. The system is looking for activities[1] when
there is only one item in the collection.

If I restart my app from the beginning( login screen) everything works
as expected, in this case, the one remaining Activity is correctly
handled.

I'm using struts source from around 6/5/01 and weblogic5.1

Any ideas?

thanx

john ware