Hi,

I want to hang the Graphics-Object for example on the HttpSession and read
it from the JSP by the html:img- or other tag.
Will it work and how?

Gruß
Michael

--
Java - write once, run anywhere

|--------+----------------------------->
|        |          "suhas"            |
|        |          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|        |          ltech.com>         |
|        |                             |
|        |          13.06.00 17:52     |
|        |          Please respond to  |
|        |          struts-user; Please|
|        |          respond to "suhas" |
  |       To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]                          |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Michael Schommer/PDD/DEV/LU/FERNBACH)             |
  |       Subject:     Re: Graphics-Object                                |

how about using advanced imaging apis ?
suhas