Hi Everyone,

Recently I downloaded from husted.com an old Dreamweaver translator for Struts 0.5 to use in coding my Struts 1.0 JSPs, however I've had a lot of problems with it...

I've since converted this to support most 1.0 HTML tags, and have been using it fairly successfully in conjunction with a JSP include extension found on the dreamweaver site.

If anyone is interested in a copy of this I'm happy to provide - please email me on [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I'll send the translator + instructions via return email...

Regards,
Don Elliott
Melbourne, Australia

FYI - the translator basically converts Struts HTML tags into normal html tags so that the design view of Dreamweaver will show you what the page looks like - without this, the page just looks like a bunch of little squares that represent ASP / JSP code.

I've spent quite a bit of time commenting the code so it should be easy to add the tags I already haven't.  The few known issues are as follows:

- dreamweaver goes bananas when it finds a Struts tag that has been commented out and replaces it with a bunch of <MM:taglock> ... junk in your source file (be careful of commented out tags !! By commented out, I mean within <% /* ... */ %>
or <% // ... %> comments, or event <!-- ... --> tags.
- doesn't support any iteration tags, however if these are coded nicely will ignore these which makes little difference to the way your screen looks.