From: John Raley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 4:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Help: Processing Struts tags in XSL output

Hi Ranjit,

I didn't follow what you said about including the <bean:message> tag
directly (do you mean instantiating it from a scriptlet?) but usually
when tags come through literally you are not importing the taglib.  Make
sure your page has:

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean" %>

somewhere.

Kapila, Ranjit wrote:

>     Hi,
>

>     When my JSP page uses XSL tag libraries to transform XML to HTML
>     the output is fine.
>

>     However, when I generate Struts tags like <bean:message
>     key="workOrder.Market"> in the output, the string is never
>     processed. the result goes to the output literally as
>     <bean:message key="workOrder.Market">. If I directly include the
>     <bean:message> tag in my JSP page it is processed fine.
>

>     So how can I get my JSP to get a second go at parsing the Tag
>     libraries?
>

>     I would appreciate any insight or examples.
>

>     Thanks in advance,
>

>     Ranjit

WorkOrderCommonMarket.xsl

WorkOrder.xml