Hi Stephen,

I've used Struts on several projects now.  Only one of them was an "enterprise" class
application used for trading securities.  The other projects were intranet
applications but nonetheless they were transactional and secure (the only thing that
made them not conform to an "enterprise" app was that there were no scaling
requirements, low volume stuff).

I would say that you have to ask "if not Struts, what?".  That is, what are you
comparing struts to?  If the only other choice is "build it by hand" then I can
garauntee that struts has great arguments that will help.  I believe a previous reply
pointed out links to these types of docs.

If you are comparing struts to some other web-app framework it might be a little more
difficult since I have not seen many comparisons out there.  I know the barracuda guys
did a very superficial comparison but that's the only one I know about.

Hope some of this helps.

--Steve