I have several properties files as :

Resources.properties for English (en)
Resources_es.properties for Spanish
Resources_de.properties for Germany.

At first everything worked fine, just as I expected: after I changed the locale in "Regional Options" in Control Panel, the following code will return the correct locale.

    HttpServletRequest request = (HttpServletRequest) pageContext.getRequest();
    Locale locale = request.getLocale();

But after a while (I can't remember what I modified seriously), it doesn't work. Even I set the locale in Regional Options to Spanish, the code always return en_US. And I rebooted several time, no difference

Can anybody help  me ? I have Win2000 Professional.

Thanks.