From: Jay Walters [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 1:03 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: View data

Just to bounce this off of people, the ActionForm is really just for
handling Form based input data from the user.

What do people do to handle result data which is view only.  We are thinking
we will just put the model beans into our request object in the
action.perform method and pull them out to use in the jsp.  Does this make
sense?  Any reason we should be using forms for output of read only data?

Cheers
Jay