Hi All,

I want to use new instance of PropertyMessageResource in the Struts framework.
For this I extended
PropertyMessageResourceFactory(MYPropertyMessageResourceFactory) class
and PropertyMessageResource(MyPropertyMessageResource) class.

I configured in ActionServelet in web.xml to use the new instance of
MyPropertyMessageResource instead of default PropertyMessageResource.

But my problem is with MessageTag now,
I want to pass additional information i.e. Company_code along with Locale and
Key as a parameter in the getMessage()
method of MyPropertMessageResource and for this I don't want to create tag like
MyMessageTag for this.

I can't put Company_code in the constructor of the MyPropertyMessageResource as
this is not allowed in Struts framework without extending classes like
MessageResourceFactory, ActionServlet.

Can anybody have best solution overcome this situation?

Regards,
Sandeep