Hello!

 This was a bug that existed in earlier versions of 5.1 but it was fixed at
around service pack 5. So it seems that your configuration are not
picking up the service pack properly.
  When I manage to fail to pick up a service pack its usually becuase
I misremember where the service pack jar files are :-)
 You can use the weblogic console to find out what service pack
that really is loaded on a server.

  Regards
  Mikael Eriksson

<usual-disclamer>