in J2EE tutorial there are some of example about struts and J2EE
http://ioctl.org/doc/j2ee-tutorial/doc/JSPTags3.html

i tray develop of login aplication and used struts with J2EE 1.3 beta 2 Server
after i deploy my login aplication with deploytool that include in J2EE
i run it, but always get error like that

A Servlet Exception Has Occurred
Exception Report:
javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find ActionMappings or
ActionFormBeans collection
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:442)
        at org.apache.jsp._0002findex_jsp._jspService(_0002findex_jsp.java:357)

is there any one that have experience to running struts in J2EE server...?
would you like to give me solution about that..

thank's in advance for all of attantion
regards

gohin