From: Joel Vogt
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 10:04 AM
Subject: Checkbox problem still not fixed :(

Hi everyone.

I've tried just about everything in the mail archive but can't get check/multi boxes to perform how I want to.
I use an iterate tag over a collection, basically on my jsp page I have as follows

<form>
blah <hidden name="pk"> blah <checkbox property="member">
</form>

In my form bean I have an array pk[] and another member[].
In the reset method I do:
for(int i = 0;i<member.length;i++)
    member[i] = "false";

When I check the values off the form in my action class, i still only get the values set to true. I need a long list, true, false, true, true etc for all the values.

Sorry to be a pain but can someone give me some sort of 'exact' steps to solve the problem? I haven't been able to piece together all the help on the mail archive.

Thanks,
Joel
[EMAIL PROTECTED]