I recently switched to the JBoss app server and have been slowly been redeploying my struts application on it.  I finally got my ejbs deployed and my web application deployed, BUT whenever I click on a link that is supposed to trigger a struts action, this is what I get.

2001-06-28 11:11:30 - Ctx( /SecureExWeb ): 500 R( /SecureExWeb + /servicemanager.do + null) No action instance for path /servicemanager could be created.

This application used to work on suns reference j2ee server beta 2.  Thanks for any help.
        --m

Michael R. Thompson
http://www.instanton.com
512.439.3815