Wait a second, have you defined the tld in your web.xml?

-----Original Message-----
From: Karin Ramsay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 11:00 AM
To: Struts Group
Subject: Struts Installation Question

Hi,

    I have installed struts and written a login form.  When I test the
form, I receive the following error:

org.apache.jasper.compiler.CompileException:
C:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\webapps\LRP\index.jsp(7,0) Unable to open
taglibrary /WEB-INF/struts-html.tld : Could not locate TLD
META-INF/taglib.tld

    I know that the TLD META-INF/taglib.tld is in the struts.jar file,
which I have placed in the web-inf/lib directory of my web app.  Have I
missed something while configuring Struts (or my web app, for that
matter).

    I would appreciate any suggestions.  If there is an archive, feel
free to refer me to it as I am sure that there are many
installation/configuration questions.

Many thanks,

Karin