From: Tom Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2001 1:31 PM
To: struts-user
Subject: Opening another window from Struts

Hello

I'm trying to open a new window (without a location bar) from within my
Struts application. I don't want the users to be able to page forward
and back, etc. while they are on that new page editing a record in my
database.

I know how to open new windows via Javascript, but I'm unsure of how to
do this in what with Struts passing beans and parameters through the
Action servlet. Has anyone worked this out before?

TIA for any ideas.

--
Tom Miller
Miller Associates, Inc.