Fra: Chuck Amadi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sendt: 02 July 2001 16:43
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Re:SV: pls Help Invalid Package Declartions .java File Wont compile

Hi, Again were would you create your .java files hence before compiling, as i assume that the .java files had to be in the sub directory classes beneath  WEB-INF file structure in order for my web application to locate them.I am aware that the container will look for deployment information about my bbnpa -web app there and as the WEB-INF is practicaly top-tier there is noware else i can think of. Hence i find it remarkable that all by one are invalid package declarations and the other error parsing which i'll take another look at.

I understand your concept that once they are compiled there wouldn't be any .java files ONLY .class files within the WEB-INF\classes dir.

So i must assume that it my problem stems from compiling a java file from within a invalid path declaration. but my path isn't that complexed.

Mikkel Bruun wrote:

Ehh, i dont know...;-)

my point is that the WEB-INF tree shouldn't contain any .java files...just
.class, properties, etc...

Mikkel