From: Gangadharappa, Kiran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 3:41 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Wizard kind of form

hi,
May be this is a trivial.

I want to build an application where ORDER is to be entered thro html. ORDER
has about 30 attributes. So it is split across 3 screens, first 10 in the
first page say order1.jsp.........

Now from the struts perspective, should I use one "Action Form" or should I
use three?

I am kind of confused because, when I looked at the actionServlet code,
there for every HTTP request, ActionForm is reset!!. (Of course
implementation of this reset method is in myForm).

Can someone throw some light on this?
Regards
Kiran