Exactly my opinion as well. If splitting is necessary, some other
split-boundary should be found. Maybe one could try splitting between the
Java-centred part and the HTML-centered part. But this is not convincing to
me.

Guido

                      Peter Alfors

                   <peter.alfors@i       To:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                        rista.com>       cc:

                                         Subject:  Re: proposal: splitting struts
mailing list

                        02.07.2001

                             19:57

                    Please respond

                    to struts-user

The problem with splitting into two lists is that the "advanced" users will
not be around to answer the "beginner" questions.
I agree that there is a lot of traffic on this list, both beginner and
advanced.  I see it as a benefit though.
The beginners get to learn from the advanced, and the advanced (developers)
get to see the typical types of questions that are asked.  This may then
lead to a better design, or better documentation, etc.

Just my two cents.   :)

Pete