Try HttpServletRequest.getCookies()

Calvin
----- Original Message -----
From: suhas
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 9:15 AM
Subject: Re: question in user state management using Session

Thanks Jon but I want some  more clarification .
I just want to show one of my friend that
the browser sends the unique id back to the server .  That's the reason I was printing the request header keys from the browser . ( It wil be returned to the server if Server had set that using request.getSession() method before ) .  But  printing those request parameters does not show such key ???
How can I prove that  ??

Suhas