From: Zhiyong Li [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 03, July, 2001 13:27
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: How to keep the same credential in the new thread

This is not a direct Struts question. But I will go ahead ask:
I am using WebLogic 6.0 on Sun Solaris. I have my servlet be protected by RDBMS realm. When the servlet is invoked, it will
spawn a new thread. However, this new thread gets a "guest" credential. For example,
weblogic.security.acl.Security.getCurrentUser.getName() will return "guest"

Is there a easy way to create a new thread however keep the "credential"?

Thanks,

Zhiyong Li
Platform Development
iBiomatics LLC ,  a SAS Company