On Thu,  5 Jul 2001 11:31, you wrote:
> I am using mod_jserv.so  and Tomcat 3.2.1
ok.. not that bad then (although yes, good to change).. you're not using
apache as a router from port 80 to 8080... you're using the ajp connector (I
think) which runs on 8007 or 8009 depending on which one you're using...

to make struts work you'll need to have this in your httpd.conf (or
mod_jk.conf)

JkMount *.do ajp12

(or ajp13 depending on which you use)....

I've been brief here... I'll flesh it out more if you like.

cheers
dim