Rama,

Did you get this working?  Shouldn't be a problem - just add the <html:link> as
one of your columns.

If you want the index of the current row to be included, you can try the tag
extension I posted (and Ted Husted has on his site) which automatically includes
the index a parameter in the link.

Cheers,

Dave

"Rama Krishna" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/03/2001
12:29:19 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]