Hi,

Our architecture is close to Model 2 architecture and we are using almost exactly J2EE Blueprint(s)
with WebLogic 6.0. I am newbie to Struts and it looks like Struts would fit our requirements. But we had
a concern that, Struts supports best, only HTML based clients. But our application needs to
interact with non-HTML clients also, with XML as input and output. Also, is Struts pretty heavyweight framework?
I want to ask you if what I said is indeed true and if anyone has any insights as to the limitations/advantages of Struts, so we can make an informed decision.

Thanks for any input
-Srini