Action BEFORE a page is constructed?

As far as I understood the working of struts, you inherit the FORM and
the ACTION classes. The forms are constructed BEFORE a page is shown -
if values
are already available, they will be shown. AFTER the page is submitted,
the
ACTION is called with the FORM element filled with the appropriate
values.

But what do I do to make any data available to the next page?

I can do so in the preceeding ACTION. But this means, I have to do so in
all
preceding actions of this page. This would be a copy of code.
So I am simply looking for a way to be called, just BEFORE the page is
created.
The only mehtod I know, is the Construction of the FORM. But there I do
not have any link to the SessionContext which is my main anker element.

If anyone has an idea what I am talking about, please help.

Thanks
Peter

[EMAIL PROTECTED]