Hi Raffaele,

Although I have not worked with BV 6 (only 4/5), we have had BV here
talking to us recently and I quizzed them about struts and the implication
was that even when it ships it would ship with struts 0.5. I don't know
that this is the case but I expect that is why you are seeing differences.

AFAIK There should be no problem deploying a newer struts application on BV
6 (or at least they claim there shouldn't be) although substituting their
struts.jar with a newer one would probably break their example application.
Any web app you deploy with the new struts.jar should work fine though.

Hope this helps,

Ciao

Nic

                    Raffaele

                    Sgherri              To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    <rsgherri@sap        cc:

                    ient.com>            Subject:     Struts & BroadVision 6.0

                    10/07/2001

                    11:02

                    Please

                    respond to

                    struts-user

Anyone out there has experiences implementing a Struts site within
BroadVision 6.0?

They ships BV6 with an example application, but the Struts.Jar that they
uses is sot 100% complete compared to the 1.0, and no support is given :(

Any help is appreciated.

...ho un progetto chiaro in mente: Homer Simpson presidente...
Raffaele Sgherri
¬ Sapient | Via Crocefisso, 19 - 20122 Milano (Italia).

computer.